Dr. Scott attended St. Catherine University in St. Paul, MN receiving a Bachelor’s Degree in Biology with a Minor in Chemistry. For Chiropractic school she attended National University of Health Sciences in Lombard, IL, receiving a Doctor of Chiropractic degree.
Following a lifelong dream Dr. Scott attended and graduated from Ross University of Veterinary Medicine on the Caribbean Island of St. Kitts. To combine the fields Dr. Scott attended Options for Animals College of Animal Chiropractic in Wellsville, Kansas.
- Florida Chiropractic Associations / FCA
- Florida Veterinary Medical Association / FVMA
- American Veterinary Medical Association / AVMA
- American Holistic Veterinary Medial Association / AHVMA
- International Veterinary Chiropractic Association / IVCA
- Suncoast Gem and Mineral Society / SGAMS