Dr. Scott attended St. Catherine University in St. Paul, MN receiving a Bachelor’s Degree in Biology with a Minor in Chemistry.
For Chiropractic school she attended National University of Health Sciences in Lombard, IL, receiving a Doctor of Chiropractic degree.
Following a lifelong dream Dr. Scott attended and graduated from Ross University of Veterinary Medicine on the Caribbean Island of St. Kitts.
To combine the fields Dr. Scott attended Options for Animals College of Animal Chiropractic in Wellsville, Kansas.
Dr. Scott has worked with athletes since Chiropractic school and is familiar with the stresses and strains and demands placed on athletes, human or animal. She looks forward to helping your animal athlete perform at their best. She also enjoys the challenge of caring for arthritic animals and making your furry family member as comfortable as possible with other underlying chronic conditions. In addition to her chiropractic knowledge and experience, Dr. Scott is certified in Kinesio Tape Application and in the Graston Technique.
- Florida Chiropractic Associations / FCA
- Florida Veterinary Medical Association / FVMA
- American Veterinary Medical Association / AVMA
- American Holistic Veterinary Medial Association / AHVMA
- International Veterinary Chiropractic Association / IVCA
- Suncoast Gem and Mineral Society / SGAMS